Speak one language with ISOBUS
The term ISOBUS refers to a global standard (ISO 11783) for manufacturer-independent communication between tractors, add-on units and field catalogue or farm management software.
Standardised interfaces and file formats enable data transfer between the ISOBUS participants. You can also easily transfer data to your farm PC or your farm management system. Furthermore, ISOBUS is a prerequisite for numerous Precision Farming tools.
All components can be very easily connected via the standardised ISOBUS plug. It makes no difference whether you use one of our ISOBUS compatible garant control terminals or an already existing ISOBUS terminal.
The ISOBUS functionalities
- UT (Universal Terminal): Ensures the display on a terminal.
- TECU (Basis Tractor ECU): As control unit of the tractor responsible for the data transfer between tractor and device.
- AUX-N (Auxiliary Control): Enables the connection of additional operating elements, e.g. a joystick, and the use of the tractor joystick.
- TC-BAS (TASK-Controller basic): Serves for documentation of the sum of order-related data.
- TC-GEO (Task-Controller geo-based): Offers the possibility of additionally collecting satellite-based position data and planning jobs, e.g. by means of application maps.
- TC-SC (Task-Controller Section-Control): Enables automatic switching of partial widths.
Optimised order management
The ISOBUS standard significantly simplifies your order management. All counter values available for the work performed are automatically recorded. In addition, all other relevant data – e.g. the field section or the working hours – can be documented.
The data transfer with your farm management system or your field catalogue is carried out without any problems via the standardised ISO-XML file format. Thus, you can easily manage your field catalogue, comfortably plan orders or straightforwardly settle contract work. Last but not least, the area-related documentation also represents a complete verification for your fertilisation authority.
Targeted discharge by means of application maps
The ISOBUS standard enables you to use application maps created by means of your farm management system for sub-area specific discharge.
This offers you two advantages in one: You can discharge the slurry on all sub-areas purposefully and according to needs – and fully automatically. Furthermore, the discharged fertiliser quantity can be very easily digitally documented by means of an application map.
Avoid overlapping with SectionControl
SectionControl enables you to work with maximum precision and to minimise unnecessary overlapping on the field or at the headland:
The GPS data of the already cultivated areas are recorded. If you travel again over an area or if the working areas overlap, the corresponding partial widths will be fully automatically activated or deactivated.
Safely connected due to AEF certification
SectionControl enables you to work with maximum precision and to minimise unnecessary overlapping on the field or at the headland: The GPS data of the already cultivated areas are recorded.
If you travel again over an area or if the working areas overlap, the corresponding partial widths will be fully automatically activated or deactivated.